Saturday, March 10, 2007

Make Money With Google

I highly recommend Google Adsense and Adwords for making money off Google. If you have a blog or website Adsense enables Google to post ads related to your site on your site. When someone clicks on the ads you get money from Google. If you decide to become an affiliate or you would like to promote your own websites, blogs or products you may want to go with Adwords. Adwords enables you to post ads through Google that people will view and click on if they are interested in what you are offering. Please click on the links in the right column of my blog page to get more information on Adsense and Adwords.

I have two ebooks that I purchased on how to maximize your profits with Google advertising. Let me know if you are interested in them.

No comments: