Monday, March 12, 2007

Paid Per View

When I first started my venture I stumbled across Best Cash Rewards. You make money with this site by viewing a 30 minute seminar once a week. You can make anywhere from $500 to $1,000 dollars or possibly more. Right now they are working on creating Best Cash Rewards so it is the perfect time to join. The only downside of Best Cash Rewards is that people are not yet generating income from it because it is new; However it is free, I only receive e-mails approximately once a month so they will not spam you and the community is very neat. They have karaoke rooms and game rooms and everyone is very nice, helpful and supportive. I just received an e-mail yesterday stating that the seminars will start in January of 2007. Nothing to lose with this site.

1 comment:

Artha Web ID said...

i looking for affiliate program and i found your blog, thank you for nice information

http://artha.web.id